Introduction to The Retail Solution:
I have worked in retail for more than 35 years, and like all of us, I’m also a customer. I’m continually disappointed by the experiences I have with retail businesses and their staff. There are the exceptions, of course; those great examples of customer service I can’t wait to share with my friends and family. However, most often, the experience is average at best, and in many cases, downright infuriating. How many times recently have you walked into a retailer and thought, “Wow”?
We all know the experience. There’s a vibe, staff are smiling, customers are smiling, there’s a sense of urgency without a sense of rush, it feels real. Many cafes have it. I walk in, the barista says hello using my name, he knows my order and chats with me while he’s making it, and I walk out feeling acknowledged and valued. The good news is that while online sales are growing rapidly, I believe we can combat the customer’s move to online shopping with just a little effort.
Retailers can fight back and buck the trend if they focus on the right areas.
Profit-Generating Book Every Business Owner, CEO and Customer Service Executive Needs To Dramatically Increase Service Levels and Drive Sales In These Challenging Times.
In this Ground breaking book, you’ll discover:
- How to adapt to today’s retail environment – and be ready for further changes ahead
- The root causes of poor customer service which must be addressed in order to survive
- How to build happy, high-performance teams which excel in service and sales
- A highly effective system of evaluation, feedback and coaching which gets results
- How to create KPIs which are meaningful to retail staff and instill accountability
- Five key elements which your training must have in order for it to be effective
- How to ensure that managers create a culture of continuous improvement amongst staff
- A simple four-step system for achieving lasting returns from your training dollars
Marty Matassoni, Managing Director, Beechworth Bakery
Dale Beaumont, Author of 16 Best-Selling Books
Ari Galper, CEO, Unlock The Game
Gavin Culmsee, Chief Operating Officer Bedshed Franchising
Sean Kirschenberg, CEO, Global Sports International
Rod Laycock, General Manager, Civic Video